Recapitulation is a method of recovering the power and energy that we have lost or given away to people, places, and things. This technique recognizes that we have luminous energy “filaments” or aka cords extending from ourselves to others. These connections or aka cords form when we direct our attention and energy outward toward something or someone else. They are also formed when others place their attention and energy on us. Such connections often involve some mutual intent or agreement between ourselves and others. It is the objective then to recognize and inventory these energy connections, decide which ones to keep or cultivate, and which ones are not in our best interest. We can then manage our energy connections, stop parasitic energy drains and recover stagnant energy, freeing our energy bodies and becoming more fluid and mobile.
Recapitulation is the process of calling back energy we have exhausted from past, thoughts, actions or deeds. This process is a self-directed discipline or technique that enables an us to reclaim and repair damage to our energy bodies. It can include the damage and energy drain that comes from soul loss or soul fragmentation, mental complexities, emotional attachments, addictions, entities in our energy field; living or deceased and psychic attacks. To recapitulate entails recalling the people we have had experiences with, the places we have been, and the emotions, thoughts and feelings associated which each. We begin from present day and travel back down out timeline to our earliest memory.
Recapitulation it is not a cure all, it is a process that heals and extinguishes hot spots in our emotional bodies. The great thing about recapitulation is that it is practiced on your own. Taking responsibly for one’s own healing is, empowering for most of us. Recapitulation can benefit everyone and is based on energy work rather than analysis or talk therapy. I find that this process combines well with other healing modalities such as shamanic soul retrieval, emotional release work, Reiki, etc.
This recapitulation process was initially described in The Eagle’s Gift by Carlos Castaneda and later refined by Victor Sanchez.
The technique below was derived from those described by these authors and new information I channeled, so as with anything new modifications have been made based on my guidance.
The Recapitulation Lists
The first step is to make a list. The list is primarily of the meaningful events of your life. It is intended to direct one to remember and relive past events, to help us recover hidden memories and to help us discern what the significant events of our life really are. A few of the types of events to include in the list includes:
- Agreements or commitments that you made with yourself, family or friends that you did or did not keep and you still hold a strong memory of them
- Agreements or commitments that you made with your religion or God
- Every sexual experience you’ve ever had
- Events and situations in which you felt shame or embarrassment
- Items or people you have lost and can’t get over
- Thoughts, feelings or memories that you hide from others
- Situations when you sabotaged or betrayed yourself
- Times or events where you have been cruel to animals, plants or people
- Negative people that you want out of your life
- Events the you recall compromising a part of yourself
- Events that caused you fear
- Situation or relationships which resulted in emotional pain
- Times you felt strong emotions such as abandonment, loneliness or rejection
- Negative situations that you want out of your life
- Major illnesses that you have suffered and still have emotional ties to
- Time that make you angry, frustrated and resentful
- Legal issues you have faced that didn’t go your way
Healthy relationships with friends, family members and others are not something that you need to retrieve energy from or sever the ties with. However, vows, oaths and promises all bind our intent, so from that point on, our actions, feelings and thoughts are consistently directed toward fulfilling or maintaining those commitments regardless of whether or not we remember having made them. As children, we often make vows and become bound to them even though we no longer remember making them. These impulsive pledges of childish devotion and eternal love can cost us our freedom in the present. If you are like me and have that special someone you wanted to be friends forever with, this could be something to recapitulate especially if you decided to become blood brothers or sisters with them. Unless we deliberately retrieve our energy and our original intent and them, that energy can never rise freely to be expressed in the present.
You are not looking to recapitulate trivial details, we all have enough to do without worrying about small insignificant events . You are looking for events and experiences that hold a lot of unresolved energy. Remember that the purpose of living on this plane is to gain experience, make choices, learn from choices and acquire wisdom and understanding. Recapitulation is not supposed to replace or be a substitute for our process, it is meant to be used as a healing process, to correct the effects of injuries to our energetic body.
When you recapitulate you may feel the long stretchy fibers that extend out from your solar plexus. These are the conductors that will allow the energy to return to your being. In order to recapture our strength and unity, we have to recapture this energy that we sent out into the world. You will begin to feel the energy oozing back into your body instantly. Some people can get dizzy or nauseous at times, this soon stabilizes.
Things you should know:
- If you receive an insight or memory that is not in the sequence of 5 year cycles, go ahead and recapitulate that memory next, it’s important to follow the energy streams that your receive.
- For women, it is extremely important that you start by recapitulating all men you’ve ever had a sexual encounter with. For women, this is where the bulk of our energy is caught. Men leave specific energy lines plugged into the body of a woman. These energy lines are designed to sip our energy. Women feed men energetically through the filaments they leave behind at an etheric level. This is one of the reasons men return again and again to the same woman, to maintain their source of energetic sustenance. This is true even is the sexual experience wasn’t intercourse.
- Create a circle around yourself using crystals or candles to define an energetic boundary for your process. Make yourself comfortable by sitting comfortably in a chair or on a pillow.
- Start by making a list of people , places or situations during the past 5 years that you have been giving energy too, or vivid memories and feelings you have about them.
- To begin, do and “I AM Presence” connection and the Karmic Board and your guides to assist you in reclaiming yourself.
- If you know how to activate your Merkabah, this will amplify the technique, and it can be done regardless of whether or not you are familiar with this tool.
- Extend your little and index fingers, then make a circle by touching your thumb to the tips of the remaining fingers. This will act as a signal to attract the attention of life-force and allow it to enter the body through the energy lines in the finger tips.
- Visualize or feel the memory you are about to recapitulate as clearly as possible. Put yourself slightly above the experience. Imagine gathering all your energy from the experience into a ball.
- Turn your head to the left, inhale threw your nose as with the thought intention: I CALL MY SPIRIT BACK. The energy ball will flow into you at that instant.
- Exhale out your mouth as you turn your head to the right and release any emotions or thoughts associated with the experience, such as anger, rage, guilt. Your thought intention is: I RELEASE YOU WITH LOVE & FORGIVENESS.
- Repeat this process until your energy has returned to you fully and it is cleared of all negativity.
- When you feel complete, face center, inhaled, hold your breath and make a quick turn of the head left to right with the thought intention: SO BE IT, IT IS DONE. Return to center, exhale, this will break the ties, contracts and agreements completely.
- Repeat Numbers 2-6 until your list is complete.
- Make a list of the next 5 years and start the process again. Continue until you get to your earliest memories.
During your recapitulation work, other memories or events will surface. Although they may not be in chronological order, go ahead and clear them if they turn up. Sometimes one memory or feeling can have strong aka cords in another timeline or be attached to another event.
I started by doing five years at a time each week. I got up early to do it first thing in the morning. I found that as I did it other events or circumstances would pop into my head, so I recommend keeping a pen and paper with you to remember them all.
This is a process that takes time and commitment. I promise that if you invest in getting your spirit back your vitality, life force and creativity will all return to you and your life will be soooo much more rewarding and present.
Enjoy the journey,