This is a chapter from my book for you to enjoy…
(Meditation link and photo at bottom of page)
I was in the bath tub enjoying a hot lavender, rosewood, and frankincense bubble bath. I was in a pleasant meditative state as my body relaxed and my mind wandered off and back again, and I could feel myself hovering above my body, looking down at myself.
“This is interesting,” I thought.
I wondered if this is what the Masters, Angels and beings see when they look at us. Do they have this feeling of levitation? I let my spirit climb until I felt as though I were somewhere else, but unsure of where that was. It was calm, peaceful and I was experiencing a bliss that I hadn’t experienced before. When I returned to my body, I realized an entire hour had passed and my bath water was cool. I grounded myself using the anchor technique Kalie had taught me and emerged a little cold and a whole lot wrinkled. I dried myself off with my favourite fluffy blue towel, dressed in my comfy sweats and combed my hair. Just as I sat down for breakfast, now ravenous, St. Germain arrived. He sat at the table with me re-capping our previous lesson on crystals, grids, Elementals, and alchemy while I ate my quinoa with a poached egg on top. I had been practicing and had several crystal grids on the go. We chatted and did the typical Q and A until all my inquiries had been addressed.
I had been reading a book on different dimensions and asked St. Germain what he thought about parallel realities and if we or I could access them to assist in some way. He told me that the realization that we live in a world with several realities can be very confusing to some people, and that as humans in a third dimensional reality, it challenges our brains in many ways.
He explained, “From a religious perspective, western religions imply there is an impenetrable obstacle between the realms of the physical and spiritual suggesting you need some kind of external go-between in order to experience or understand the spiritual realms. This is not true, but before you can fully accept who you truly are, you as a people must overcome the illusion of separation.” He continued by saying, “It is no coincidence that you are on the Earth plane in a time when science has proven that energy or sub-atomic particles from unseen realms can be measured. I know you have an affinity to science, Carol. It is from previous lifetimes you spent studying the scientific arts. Today, science has broken down some of the unseen obstacles that some religions have attempted to create between matter and energy. It is an exciting time for humanity to come to a clearer understanding, move forward and make huge shifts in the consciousness of your planet.”
I thought about what he said and different thoughts bombarded my mind. Looking for confirmation as to what I was seeing in my third eye I asked, “So, is the material Universe made from the same basic ‘stuff’ as the spiritual realm?”
He smiled and whispered softly as though someone else where listening to our conversation, “Excellent question, the frequency of matter in 3D has simply been lowered into a different vibrational spectrum so your mind sees it as a solid substance rather than vibrating energy. This is one of the reasons that the illusion of separation between Spirit and matter has occurred. In reality, the spiritual realm is interpenetrating with the material Universe at all times.”
I looked deeply into his pale bluish-purple eyes and said, “I get it now, so those people who think seeing is believing are totally off.” I began laughing and he joined in for a good chuckle.
St. Germain held his hand out for me to take. As I slipped my hand in his I felt my vibration began to increase until I was vibrating at such a high level I could no longer see myself in the mirror hanging on the wall. I looked at my hands and body. I could see myself and him clearly but in a more transparent way. Then I gazed into the mirror again, nope, no one was there.
“This is cool and weird at the same time”, I said. It was an incredibly uneasy feeling, being so used to seeing my reflection in a mirror and now I am standing right here and nothing.
St. Germain sensed my uneasiness and explained, “You see, Carol, the world, our senses and especially our minds program us to believe that we are disconnected beings when in reality we are extensions of a greater spiritual part of ourselves. We all have higher and lower aspects of our beings. The higher parts exist in the spiritual realm and are not affected by anything in the material realm. The lower parts are the vehicle for our experiences and our expression in the material world or on the Earth plane.”
He released my hand and my vibration began to lower itself again. This time he held his vibrational pattern so I couldn’t physically see him. I looked into the mirror and, viola, I appeared to be back. I felt him touch me to re-assure me of his presence. As he began to lower his vibration he re-appeared. Even though I understood the premise of vibration, it wasn’t until that very moment that it really sunk in.
“In the spiritual realm, everything seems more transparent because it is composed of higher energies. As you experience higher levels of the spiritual realm, you encounter higher and more intense vibrations,” he clarified. Then he proceeded to say, “I would now like to show you the unique and different aspects of your Higher Selves. Take my hand and come with me.”
We proceeded to move into several new aspects of our Higher Selves. Each one was so completely unique and different from the next.
My experience went something like this:
- My High Self looked almost like an angel standing above me. The High Self governs a form of intuition. It is our High Self that is watching over us and helping to steer us in the direction we intended to go when we created our spiritual contract or our current life plan. Our High Self knows where we’re supposed to be, who we’re supposed to meet and when. Once we’ve tuned in to our High Self, we are able to get key information about our life plan and purpose. It’s that little voice that talks to us, often in our own voice, that regrettably most of us don’t listen too.
- The Body Elemental is a being that knows what we need in order to physically heal everything from dis-ease to nutritional requirements. This is not an aspect of ourselves but a being that has been connected to us though each and every incarnation. It is important for us to acknowledge it, get to know it, and to become friends with it if we want to stay healthy and whole. The Body Elemental accompanies a soul on each incarnation throughout its entire soul journey and is able to retain the knowledge and wisdom of each successive lifetime. We sometimes abuse our physical bodies, which damages and hurts our Body Elemental. This can create a resistance within it to support us when we try to heal from illnesses.
- The Christed Self is the aspect of self that is in Mastery. I saw other Masters lingering in this realm. The word ‘Christ’ refers to an energy, consciousness, or function within the Spiritual Hierarchy of Masters. The Christed Self is a person’s own personal mentor, guru, prophet, and master. It is the part of us that is disciplined, wise and knowing. When we connect with self mastery, we demonstrate that which we have learned and mastered. Through it, we can accomplish whatever we choose.
- The Cosmic Self is the aspect of self that is connected to Cosmic Awareness, a consciousness that embraces all things. When we love ourselves, we experience an expanded vibration manifesting itself as awareness, comprehension, and understanding. It is the Cosmic Self taking infinitely different points of view from all that is. It is a though we are one and the same looking out through billions of differently coloured eyes. This is the best place to go in order to connect with the Elemental Beings in nature like crystals or plant energy.
- The Universal Self is the aspect of self that is connected to the source of all things in this Universe. It is an expansion, which never has an end, because Universal Consciousness is endless, limitless, boundless, and without any boundaries. In this aspect of self, a person is freed from the space time continuum. It is the best aspect of ourselves to connect with ET Beings from other planets like the Pleiades or Sirians.
- The Multi-Dimensional Self is the aspect of self that creates reflections that are capable of responding more directly to the planes and dimensions we travel through. Our energetic, Multi-Dimensional Self exists simultaneously in past, present and future, in all realities, and on all dimensions. That is why we are able to do timeline travel and release work, removing old patterns from the past and installing new ones in the future.
- The I AM Presence is the aspect of self that is God or the Creator. A person’s I AM Presence contains the divine blueprint for their individuality and all the characteristics that make them a unique expression of God. In the spiritual realm, all beings have a sense of oneness without sameness, what human beings call God. All conscious beings realize that all life is one and comes from the same Source. Although we are individuals, we see that our individuality is an expression of a higher Being that reaches back to the Creator as the source of all life. The I AM Presence represents the God-identity of the individual soul.
The experience was so amazing I could have stayed within each and every aspect for days.
As we began to come back into third dimensional vibration, I looked dreamy eyed at St. Germain, took a deep breath, and said, “Thank you.”
“Remember that you can never lose your ability to create a sense of oneness with your Higher Selves.” He winked at me, bid me fare-well and disappeared.
Later that day when St. Germain checked in with me, he explained that if we want to access those aspects of ourselves that we could do so through a relatively easy visualization meditation. He taught me to begin the visualization by connecting a golden light from the center of the Earth up to my root chakra. This will keep me grounded.
Then he guided me through the process in a soft and comforting voice, “Imagine the color gold coming from the Earth through your body and out the top of your head. As it passes through your body, it activates each chakra in the colour gold. After it passes through your body imagine the gold going to each aspect of yourself and filling each aspect with golden light. When you get to your I AM Presence or God Self, let the gold continue into the heart of The Divine. Then begin to imagine a white light coming from Source and entering your I AM Presence. Feel the connection. Begin to bring the white light down through all aspects of your being including your physical body and all the chakras. Continue bringing the white light down into the core of Mother Earth. This will assist all the Elementals, divas, animal and third dimensional beings to connect to Source as well. You can project this energy out into the solar system and into your Universe, then into other Universes.”
As he spoke I had the opportunity to do the meditation and to firmly imprint it into my memory banks, or as he would say, ‘Remember how to do it.’
Even if this is the only exercise you do from this book, it will change your life forever!
This is a slightly faster version of the meditation that doesn’t go to all aspects of self, but it does guide you to your High-self, Christed-self and I Am Presence. It’s not perfect technically, and I will do another version, but it is something for you in the meantime, lol
It’s a nice way to start or complete your day. I use it to connect to my clients I Am Presence before I begin any work on them. Enjoy!